Saturday 21 December 2013

❤️LOVE❤️

Hello everyone!

 

I'm back after a break from blogging! It's been fun and busy running after 2 precious children, renovating and trying to find time to live in the now. It's so easy to long for moments in the future, or miss moments from the past, but learning to REALLY live in the present is a challenge at times. But it's been something that I've been thinking about lately, to make the most of the moments that we have because soon they will be gone and there will be new moments to enjoy.

One of my favourite type of moments is romantic moments, so when I was asked to make a wedding cake for today, I happily agreed! Celebrating LOVE is one of my favourite things to do!

(Please excuse the photos...the dark Swedish winter is not the most ideal for photography😄)

 

So as we head into the new year, let's remind each other to live fully and to LOVE fully!

 

Love,

Heidi

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio