Sunday 31 October 2010

There is so much in life worth enjoying. Family, friends, the different seasons of life, and food...food is one of my favourite things to enjoy. There is so much variety of food, so much to test and explore, so many new flavours to experience.

And because of my love for food and baking, I've decided to try out doing a blog. The thought kind of started through a part-time job that I have as a food columnist for a local internet newspaper, Jnytt. I realised how much I enjoy trying out new recipes and sharing them with other people.

I am from South Africa, but live currently i Jönköping, Sweden together with my wonderful husband and cute little son. Besides being in the kitchen, I am studying full-time towards a degree in Media and Communication Sciences. A very interesting, yet contrasting subject to that of food. But I enjoy the different aspects of my life and hope to someday be able to combine the 2 in an exciting way.

That's a little about me for now. I hope that you enjoy this blog and that it gives you inspiration for many wonderful meals and celebrations shared with the special people in your life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio